We have many years of experience in the key areas relevant to the establishment in Ireland and trading with Europe. We act for many small to medium-sized businesses in the goods and services sectors which import or export or provide services cross-border within the EU.
We have advised on and undertaken numerous transactions and matters in many sectors, including;
- Share Purchase and Sales, Business Asset Sales and Purchase Agreements
- Joint Ventures and Investment Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements, Distribution and Franchising Agreements
- Competition law and trading issues
- IT and Internet contracts and issues
- Data Protection and privacy policies
- Companies and corporate procedures and compliance
- Shareholders and partnership disputes, proceedings and negotiated settlements
- Corporate group reorganisations including tax efficient structures
- Commercial transport, supply and trading terms and conditions
- Employment contracts
- Employment policies
- Banking facilities and security
We bring a practical approach to drafting arrangements, structures and agreements that are sensitive to the particular circumstances and take account of unique issues for the business concerned. We have extensive experience in advising on legal compliance generally.